Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

Taking Stock Of Your Work

1) I feel that I told my story fairly well.
2) I felt that I explained and gaved alot of details especially well in my paper.
3) Maybe working on grabing the readers attention and touching up on the introduction and conclusion.
4) First I wrote three ideas down and picked the one that most interested me. Then I did some freewriting about the topic to get more information about it.
5) I wrote my rough draft out. Than I want over it and than typed it on the computer. Than I had three people proof read my paper.
6) I didn't used any graphics
7) I felt that other people's responses helped me. It made me look at my paper differntly and pointed out things I didn't see.
8) Things that would change and do next time would proably work on my conclusion and introduction. Also add some more details.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?